We have so much personally happening this month, and there is so much globally happening as well.
1. National Adoption month, with National Adoption Day being November 15th.
2. It's time to VOTE... in one pretty monumental election.
3. Thanksgiving!!! I think this is one of my favorite holidays, because it's about being thankful for what you have, it's about getting together to eat yourself stupid, turkey coma, and family... and of course football.
1. I get to go back to work full time...soon ;o(
2. S has her 15th birthday on the 17th.
3. We will celebrate the 1 year anniversary of my father-in-laws going home to heaven on the 17th as well.
4. My parents celebrate 39 years of marriage together.
5. My little brother turns 34.
My dear friend Cindy has her court date, oh how I pray for a fast date. And those of you still waiting for court dates... praying for you as well.
This month is one of my favorites, I look forward to the leaves turning colors, family sharing time together, the chill that settles into the air, the special feeling that this time of year always brings.
I hope to remember each day this year something that I am thankful for... a word, a smile, a shreek of "mommy!", an "I love you"... with a world in so much chaos... I want to remember that life is Better than Good.