Monday, November 17, 2008

First Day

ok, so I write this with mixed feelings...lol

This morning E got up asking about school.

Then we got ready, got to school and I said to him.

"Today is the day you get to stay at school with N."

He said "YAY!"

Into school we went. Straight back to his room.

He is in the same room as N.

He immedicately took off his jacket, and proceeded to play.

He did take a moment to give me a kiss good bye and tell me he loves me.... then off to play again.

He didn't even bat an eye.

So he was either very well prepared, after having come with me every day to drop off and pick up N... or I need to work on attachment more...lol

Actually he was very excited to go. On Friday he woke up asking when he was going to school. I showed him on the calendar the day he was going to school, so he showed everyone else who walked into the house when he was going.

And as long as N is there, E is happy. It doesn't matter where that happens to be.

I am sad..but he's happy...lol And I guess that's all that counts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it went well! I'm sure it helps he has his brother there!

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad the morning went well!!

Andrea Hill said...

I don't think he is suffering from attachment at all. He was so relaxed because his big brother was there. That must have felt so good not to have to worry.