Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Doctors

Man, can I tell you that I hate the days we have to go to the doctor.  
E has developed a dislike for the Children's Hospital...hmmm me too, but for different reasons...lol
Today we had to go have his incision checked out.  And since it's not healing properly they had to cauterize the hole.  Gosh that was not fun.  E sure wasn't happy with me afterwards and was SO ready to go home.  But we had one more visit.  And at this one we were cleared to go to daycare.

This is a bittersweet happiness actually.  I am happy that he is able to go to school.  But honestly I am going to miss him and being home.  

I will confess... and I hope none of you hang me... that I am not full time stay at home mom material.  I would LOVE to work part time outside of the home and then have longer time during the days with my family.  But I sure miss adult contact, I didn't really realize until I went back to work.  This time it's kinda different though.. I really do want to be home more with my kids.  

I am however the insurance carrier and after the last couple of months... um I believe we need insurance...lol

so... hi ho hi ho back to work I go.

One thing that gives me a bit of peace is that he will be in N's class and just this morning as we were dropping N off, E wanted to stay with him.  He was not at all happy that he had to leave him, and this is the first time this has happened.  We have also been talking to him about the fact the we will get to stay there soon.  

We shall see what happens on Monday. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well on Monday! That's sweet that E wanted to stay with N. :) Also, good luck to you going back to work!!!!

Tiffany said...

I'll be praying for the school transition. His and yours! I understand about mixed emotions on working. I love being home, but appreciate getting out of the house a coulpe days too. I look forward to reading how it all goes for you guys.