Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged



Well, it's happened, I have been tagged, thank you Erin. ;o)

I am not sure I will be able to complete the challenge though.  I have seen so many people tagged, I am not sure I have 7 people to tag...lol
So here goes the 7 things:

1.  I lived in the country of Bahrain for 2 years from the age of 2yrs to 4 yrs old.  I rode a camel while there and the only other thing I remember from that time was when the Kentucky Fried Chicken opened.

2.  I hate heights, but I love roller coasters.  I have not always hated heights though, it's only since having children.  The weird part is that I love roller coasters, and even the one here locally that has no bottom, and stops at the top and hangs you over space for a full 7 seconds.... yee haw!!!

3.  I used to play the flute in Jr High.

4.  I can cross one eye, roll my tongue and wiggle my ears (without touching them ;o))

5.  I am a hopeless romantic. One of my favorite movie's was and is Breakfast Club.  I SO LOVED the character Judd Nelson played, the bad guy that just needed someone to see past it, and love him.  And I married that guy. :o) Not Judd Nelson, but my hubby was a bad kid, with a HUGE heart that just needed someone to believe in him.  And now he's an amazing guy, that I am truly blessed to have in my life.

6.  I was incredibly shy when I was younger, I was very happy that my last name started with a W so that I could sit in the back of the room.  I hated having any attention paid to me... I was very easily embarrassed.  Now I have no problem speaking in front of people, of standing out (good thing considering my family is rather hard to miss) :o)  

7.  I am addicted to Dancing With the Stars.  One of the only TV shows I have to watch. ;o)

ok I am tagging:
Andrea although her blog is confidential ;o)
...ok everyone else has been tagged... I am not so good at this game...that or I need to read more blogs...lol




No comments: