Well, it's happened, I have been tagged, thank you Erin. ;o)
I am not sure I will be able to complete the challenge though. I have seen so many people tagged, I am not sure I have 7 people to tag...lol
So here goes the 7 things:
1. I lived in the country of Bahrain for 2 years from the age of 2yrs to 4 yrs old. I rode a camel while there and the only other thing I remember from that time was when the Kentucky Fried Chicken opened.
2. I hate heights, but I love roller coasters. I have not always hated heights though, it's only since having children. The weird part is that I love roller coasters, and even the one here locally that has no bottom, and stops at the top and hangs you over space for a full 7 seconds.... yee haw!!!
3. I used to play the flute in Jr High.
4. I can cross one eye, roll my tongue and wiggle my ears (without touching them ;o))
5. I am a hopeless romantic. One of my favorite movie's was and is Breakfast Club. I SO LOVED the character Judd Nelson played, the bad guy that just needed someone to see past it, and love him. And I married that guy. :o) Not Judd Nelson, but my hubby was a bad kid, with a HUGE heart that just needed someone to believe in him. And now he's an amazing guy, that I am truly blessed to have in my life.
6. I was incredibly shy when I was younger, I was very happy that my last name started with a W so that I could sit in the back of the room. I hated having any attention paid to me... I was very easily embarrassed. Now I have no problem speaking in front of people, of standing out (good thing considering my family is rather hard to miss) :o)
7. I am addicted to Dancing With the Stars. One of the only TV shows I have to watch. ;o)
ok I am tagging:
Andrea although her blog is confidential ;o)
...ok everyone else has been tagged... I am not so good at this game...that or I need to read more blogs...lol