Monday, October 27, 2008

Over the top???

Disclaimer: The words in this post by no means are meant to start political "stuff" ;o)

Funny story.  We were driving on the interstate yesterday and I spot a license plate that reads "B OBAMA"  hhhmmm, Wonder if that's him driving that very nondescript car with no obvious entourage?  So we pull up next to the car, nope, not him...unless he's been to Michael Jackson's dermatologist. 

So one has to wonder, WHY?  Would you pay to put a presidential candidate on your license plate?  I can sort of see putting a sticker on your car (although I would not)...but on your license plate? 

Weird! 

2 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

Hm, I think it's called worshipping false Gods.

Anonymous said...

Interesting....I saw a guy when we were out the other day who was wearing a t-shirt that said "Kappa Obama" or something like that. I can't exactly remember the first word. It was basically made to look like a fraternity shirt, though, like being for Obama puts you in some type of fraternity??? I also pass this house on the way to work everyday that has homemade signs in the yard. One says "Black Man, White Mother" and right behind it says "Same Thing." I'm not really sure what they mean by that to be honest...