Monday, September 28, 2009

Mom's Party

Apparently Flamingo-ing someone's yard isn't as common as I thought...lol But we did get mom's yard. I had forgotten until about 1145pm on Friday night...lol oops so at midnight I was out placing Flamingos in her yard. ;o)


My parents ;o)
See how big they are?!
Love these kids! ;o) Does S' head look exceptionally small here? ;o)
Part of the group that showed up... good turn out huh? ;o)

me, mom and my little brother
This is her surprised look...obviously this picture is out of sequence...lol

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Fun fun fun :)

Our journey following Christ said...

I love it!! We've been T.P.ed, forked but NEVER flamingoed. I feel left out.

You guys are way too fun!

What a beautiful family. Your mom is gorgeous!

Blessings,
Laura