Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Prayers

Today I would just like to ask if you would add a few people to your prayer request list.

Pray for my friend Erin who's son is having some medical tests done today.
For little miss Abby and her family as she is battling leukemia.
For my friends who are dealing with closing a business, trying to complete nursing school and deal with health issues.
For my friend who's grandfather had a heart attack recently.
For my friends that are waiting to pick up their adopted children.
Those that are still transitioning new children into their homes.
For my brother... that's kinda personal for him, but God's aware. ;o)
For our friend's R, J, and Z who are amazing young men. That they continue to feel God's mighty presence in their lives.
For my S who is trying to navigate her teenage years.
For my N who is trying to navitgate life in general.
For my E who is still learning what life is with a family and for his health.

For all of my friends who read this and need that extra hand of encouragement, peace, joy, strength, and love. May you all feel Him surround you in a special way today.
Where ever 2 or more are gathered, there He is also. ;o)

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)

3 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Abba,

You are GOD and we honor You and Your holiness. We come before You in Jesus Name lifting up every persons needs for physical, emotional and spiritual healing and for hearts to be made whole by Your love and presence. For every person Abba Father who needs Your wisdom, guidance, counsel, strength, joy and more of Your divine grace, we lift them before You.

We are so grateful Abba Father that we can come to You and lift up the needs of your people. We pray also for those who do not know Your love yet through Jesus that they will surrender their hearts to the drawing of Your Holy Spirit.

We love You and we thank You for hearing and answering our prayers according to Your will for each persons life. We praise You in the Name of our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen. Amen.

Andrea said...

mmmm, now that's a prayer

Cindy said...

I am crying because of this. It was kind of a rough day for us here. Thanks for the thoughts for friends who are transitioning newly adopted children. Our little guy got his first "time-out" today for doing something he knew he shouldnt. He got very angry with us and basically woudlnt acknowledge us for hours after the incident. And the entire rest of the day, he was just quite a "bear" and wasnt very happy with anyone. I hope tomorrow will be better. Praying for everyone you mentioned.
love ya.