Saturday, December 6, 2008

Friends...

This has been one of those weeks, and it's been a week that I am SO thankful for my friends.  

Being able to share joys with C while as her husband is in ET meeting their son for the first time. Hearing all of her accounts, and reading the updates reminds me of the joy we experienced while picking up our boys.  I get to be taken back to ET for a short time and remember the sights and smells and the beautiful people there.  

Being able to read the Twilight series and email E, with my comments, as she doesn't tell me what's happening next....lol  I love that we can enjoy our lives with each other, even from SO far away.  

And last night we got together with our couples group.  We get together with 2 other couples once a month.  Last night was one of those nights.  We had dinner, played a game and just basically recharged our "adult people" battery's.  We are all having some kind of issue of some sort, either with kids or money, or business, or health.  So just a night to unwind and laugh until our sides hurt was such fun!  



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love you. I think I may need some recharging of my "adult people" batteries soon! Glad you had that time with good friends.

steffany said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful friends week:)