Saturday, December 13, 2008

Distracted

So it happened, I got sucked in.

I hadn't planned on actually reading the Twilight books. And I certainly didn't plan to get sucked in as I did.  I mean they are teen books for heaven's sake...lol

But the author is amazing.  I love reading anyway, but these were great.  They are an easy read, but they thoroughly draw you into the characters.  I read the first one, and couldn't stop.  It's great to be able to read books with no gratuitous sex or language, not much violence...and when there is, it's not terribly gruesome and the vampires don't actually eat humans.  There's a bonus. There's a whole attempt to not be monsters.  

S and I went to watch the movie last night and we loved it.  It's not as good as the book of course, but not bad.  

Now I am back to the real world.  
And back to reading more practical books. ;o)


No comments: