Thursday, January 13, 2011

Raffle Day 3 and a NEW ITEM!

We are on day 3 of the Raffle and almost half way there!!!

Again, I am not sure I can express how grateful we are that you all have helped us along this journey!!

Now ALL Glory to God who is able through His mighty power at work within us to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Eph 3:20

D and I are so excited to begin this journey to our newest addition/s. :) We know that God has already knit them, is preparing us and them… we know He is preparing the way. Thank you for being part of that preparation!

A wonderful thank you to those of you that are responding with items for us to raffle. What a gift! We have received one that relates to item # 1! So cool how things work out!

We have a NEW item to share!
Item # 4 is a Senseo Single Serve Coffee Maker! How cute is this?! Brews a single cup of coffee in 60 seconds.


We also have one more item coming… Egyptian Cotton sheets! More on that when I have the info. I don’t know about you but I would love me some Egyptian Cotton sheets…lol of perhaps you have them and would like another set.

Thank you for your prayers! Thank you for sharing with your friends! Even if you aren’t able to contribute monetarily you are a gift by praying and telling those that might be able to is a priceless gift!

No comments: