Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Direction?

So much happening these days!

Friday was a reflective day for me. I was praying and asking God for direction, looking for His guidance.

I then saw the quote that I posted by Mark Hall.

Prayed some more, sought council from friends....

Then I got home, and we had a phone call....

Looks like doors we thought closed are not. Possibilities are now back on the table. We may be going the direction we thought at first.

We are still praying about it.....will you pray with us? Feels like God's direction, but we would like to make sure it is. I will share more when we have made the decision, but I am almost giddy in my joy with this new development! :)

Oh...and the raffle begins tomorrow. Thank you to a very generous blog friend I will have a new item to share. Stay tuned!!

4 comments:

Holli said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Praying for and with you my friend!

Kelley said...

Isn't it true? There are our plans and there are His plans and our plans don't matter. :)

Can't wait to see what you have to raffle!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

PRAYING!!!!

Leslie said...

Definitely praying with you!