Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Points

oiy!

So the whole Christmas melt down has begun at our house...lol
The boys are both feeling it.

We have decided to implement a point system.
For every time the boys talk back (which is every other sentence), argue, or are counted to 3 for something, they get a point added to their name.

If they get to 10 points in a day they lose 1 present from Christmas.

I do try to remind them that perhaps they would like to stop arguing because they don't want a point, but that doesn't always work.

We were doing ok until today. I think N was bottling so much of his arguing that it fell out at school today and he came home on red. Poor guy.

I pray this helps them to regulate their mouths some.

2 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

What a great idea. I hope they are mellowed out by Christmas.

Adeye said...

Ouch :) That'll hurt! What a great idea--I may just have to steal it.