Saturday, July 12, 2008

Quick update

Just because I didn't actually update in the last post.  

At this point we are still in limbo.  The piece of paper they need is still being worked on and they hope to have it done some time this coming week.  SO.... that means we may not be leaving on the 21st.  We will definitely will not be leaving prior to the 21st.  I am so bummed, but know that nothing I can do here will change things so we are waiting.

This coming week is VBS at church and the kids will be very busy.  I am so excited because we are going to work on raising funds for AHOPE and the sponsorship of a child.  YAY!!!  Our church and the families are historically very generous so we are so excited to see what happens.  I am not able to take the time off work though since we are waiting to leave for ET soon... so I will miss the fun.  

Looking forward to sharing good news with you all soon!

Blessings

No comments: