Sunday, January 24, 2010

Boys and Bathrooms

I thought I would share some pics since this blog has been sadly lacking...lol
These are just some random pictures taken over the last couple of weeks.
I am not sure what the boys were doing here...looks like some sort of match box car drive -in. ;o)

The boys got this tent for Christmas. They LOVE it!

Quiet time.... sweet boys.
Bathroom updates. As of right now the shower is tiled in and the floors are getting set. It's coming along nicely!!


oops, switched them. The one above is the floor being set. And of course the one below is the shower. We didn't have enough of the small ones to finish the whole shower, and they are expensive tiles, so we used the bigger tiles on the other 2 walls. They are called "Canyon Slate" doesn't that sound wonderful? ;o) Because the slate has so much blue in it though, I am now stuck on the color I should do the walls..... any suggestions?
Pretty huh?! Obviously we have to grout it, but I LOVE it!

8 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

Pics are always good. My kids have a tent like that and love it too. The bathroom is really coming together. Beautiful so far. Can't wait to see the end result.

Adeye said...

WOW---the bathroom looks fabulous!!! And the kids are gorgeous :)

Can't wait to see the end result.

Audrey said...

The bathroom is beautiful! the kids are pretty cute, too ;)

Lisa Smith said...

As they say...boys will be boys. Their playing looks just like my boys. I love that about kids. How they'd just all have a blast like they were best friends forever =) They're adorable!! Love, love the tile!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Our journey following Christ said...

Your wall with the small tiles looks a lot like the tile we have in our master bathroom. If you like dark colors, the towels I picked out for that bathroom are a dark brownish/red. They look really pretty. If you did your walls that color, it would be very dark but gorgeous.

Our walls are a sort of goldy color which I think looks great without making it too dark.

Blessings,
Laura

LisaShaw said...

I SOOOOO loved seeing these photos especially the smiling faces of your family.

Love you.