Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What a difference a day makes

So today things seemed to try to work against us... well me.  

First of all have you ever had a co worker that just completely rubs you the wrong way?  I tell you what, I pray daily that I will be able to use the full power of God's grace to get me through the day when I have to work with her.  Well, today was one of those days.  Started first thing at 8am, and just went down hill.

Then I got an email from USCIS, they are the Home Land Security approval people.  They need more information from us for approve our application to adopt.  Well, one piece of it I have already told them I cannot get, we tried and our local court system refused to give it to us.  So, I am not sure what to do with it.  We already provided one piece of information and now we have to also get an addendum to the HS that we supplied.  ARGH!  One more set back.  

There are times when the paper work and other pieces just drag me down and seem like they are SO huge.  These are the times when I truly have to look at our N and remember how completely worth it all is!

So say a little prayer that this will all get done smoothly and this isn't the piece that sets us too far behind.  I am SO ready to go get my E!

No comments: