Monday, April 14, 2008

Just starting ....

So I have entered the blog world.  Who da thunk it?!

I so love to read what others are doing that I thought I would share our journey.  

Let me introduce myself.  I am married to the most amazing man, D, we have been married for almost 15 years. A miracle.

I am a blessed momma to 3 beautiful children, Z who is 18 and getting ready to graduate from high school, S who is 14 going on 21 and getting ready to START high school, N who is our 3 yr old blessing from Ethiopia and we are in process to adopt number 4.  
Gosh if anyone had told me that we would someday have 4 children, and 2 of them would be from Ethiopia I wouldn't have believed you.  God sure has a way of changing our views of life doesn't He?!

I am not sure what I hope to accomplish here, but I hope to share our journey to our next child and a few other fun stuff from life as we know it currently.

Thank you for reading and for sharing.
Blessings

No comments: