Ask for prayer and have a conversation with your hubby! :)
I hadn't really pushed D on my heart issue with China because I didn't want him to say no. lol Dumb I know, but he's been so adamant about not adopting again that I felt like I needed to just be happy about the way that we were going.
But I just could not feel good about moving forward without at least checking to see if they would accept us.
So this past Friday was date nite. We have a study at church where we have a video, we meet together and then go out to dinner and talk. It's not something we get to do very often. So we did just that. And I shared with him my thoughts and my heart. He told me that he hadn't really been considering it because we don't think we qualify.
But he said that if I felt that strongly to find out.
So I have sent in a pre-application with one agency and have the agency we used for E to check as well since they know us.
We think that perhaps if we have someone willing to 'fight' for us we may be able to cross our hurdle. Of course God can!
So if He so chooses then we will get our answer of yes. No clue how long it will take...lol But I guess I better get used to the wait huh? We will be waiting a lot here soon... even if we do go on the special focus list. :)
Thank you all for your prayers and support. I feel so so much better. You all rock!!!
Still have no idea where the money is coming from. We are fundraising for the mission trip with the church and local people, so I may have to make my blog some kind of fundraising store...lol Will you help? Even if it's just to get the word out? :)