Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Beginnings

S went to court to get her official drivers license. She now is officially a driver. My baby girl is growing up. She's been given a very serious set of wings...and it's already had you wanting to fly fly fly...lol

My big Z also graduated from his Leadership College. It's a 2 yr intensive leadership and bible college. The actual academic credits don't transfer to ODU but what he learned at this college will be the foundation needed to lead in the field he has chosen in a way that could change lives. I am so proud.

Oh man I wish you could have heard the pastor that gave the message... POWERFUL! Wish I had it on CD or DVD. It was what I needed to hear. I didn't even think to take my notebook for notes which makes me sad because it was good stuff.

So my 2 big kids embark on new beginnings this week. Goodness... life sure passes quickly doesn't it?


They had a cool over head with pics of the kids. Some were pretty funny.

Our other 'son' J.

Not really sure what he was doing here?
The graduating class! :o)
Our camera didn't capture the pics of his actual processional so I don't have them :o( Dumb camera.

This is his "I am over the pics" look ;o)

J said he was going to give his "cheese" smile.... I think he pulled it off well.
The men in black.
Does S look tiny or what? She kind of is next to these guys. Z is 6'3 and J is 6'8

Don't mess with us.
Showing our guns... I need to work on mine...lol
S with her license... and her car. On her way to work. They grow up too fast....
or maybe not :o)

9 comments:

Julie said...

Loved all the pictures. What fun! Thanks for sharing.

Julie

SupermomE13 said...

Love these pics! You look so beautiful in all of them. Tell Sami to be careful!
Hugs,
E

Andrea Hill said...

Beautiful pics. Your girl does look tiny in the middle of the 2 boys. But what a cool picture. Definetly new beginning but I bet it feels really good knowing they are such responsible kids.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

WOW- Congrats.....big steps. Pray they do well in their continuing journey :)

Adeye said...

WOW those pictures are absolutely stunning, my friend. I can hardly imagine being in that season of life, where kids are getting so much more independent. They tell me it comes way too quickly.

Love and biggest hugs, dear friend.

Tarah said...

OH wow! Look at how fast life has gone.
Your family is gorgeous!!! Loving the guns and the license pose!

Amanda said...

the last pic of S was her Aunt D in the truest form.

Covnitkepr1 said...

So hard to watch 'em leave the nest.
I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow, and I’m glad I did. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow myn blog