Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Suddenly Wednesday?.....

Goodness, life is nuttier than Payday candy bar!

The weekend was rainy and full! If you have read the Twilight series you will know what I mean when I say we had a "Forks" weather weekend.

D was gone all weekend. Can I just say how much I love that man?! I can't tell you how many times over the weekend I had people coming up to me telling me how much they love my husband and what a great guy he is. I have to agree!

I tell him that he's the one that can drive me the most bonkers and make the most happy at the same time...lol

At one point over the weekend he had to give a "Talk". His was on Perseverance and as a form of love (we call it Agape) I went up to pray for him while he was speaking. There is a chapel that we sit in and pray while the person speaks. I showed up and about half the team came in to pray with him as well. What an extremely powerful prayer time! It was one of those moments when you just have to praise God in all His glory to be surrounded by the physical cloud of witnesses!

I also got to give my dad a bit of love. He was giving a talk on Saturday night so S and went out and surprised him in the chapel to pray for him. I had to leave while he was speaking to go take care of the boys, but S stayed and prayed for him. Again... HUGE blessings. My dad isn't always the kindest person. He's not usually aware that his man filter doesn't work well, and unfortunately S gets a good bit of his unfiltered words. But she stayed and prayed for him the whole time. Speaks a TON for her heart. Thank you God!!!

N unfortunately came down with a weird spiked fever on Saturday so he was down for the weekend. You know that kid is ill when he just slumps into you to cuddle...lol He's a non-stop ball of energy and when he sat down for lunch and just kind of "powered down" we knew something was up. He is better now, thank you God! I had to keep him home from school on Monday, he was so upset that he would be missing his homework that was supposed to come out that day...lol Love that boy!

Speaking of N, wanted to clarify that we didn't actually get the contact info for the birth family... but the agency will be facilitating the communications between us. We got a copy of the email that was sent to them, and were able to respond. It's such an emotional situation....

This coming weekend will be crazy again... but then should quiet down some. I am so looking forward to that!

Tonight I start my class on starting a Non-Profit. I am looking forward to see what I am able to learn. I am still in prayer about the way God wants me to go with this whole 'vision' that He gave me.

So that's whats up with us... no pics this weekend to share. ;o( I will work on it this weekend. ;o)

Prayers for a Better than Good day for you all!

1 comment:

Adeye said...

So glad to see an update, friend. You sure do sound busy. How do you do it ALL?

Love and hugs