Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday update

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday, although I realized after checking out some other blogs that I was completely remiss in getting any pics of my kids! How the heck did that happen??!! LOL

I had some really cute outfits planned for the boys but it was a bit chillier than I had hoped so they weren't able to wear them. And Sami was adorable as usual, but she too had to wear a coat over her outfit to ward off the cold. ;o)

Over all it was a good day and we just went to church then hung out with family.

The boys left with my mom Monday morning to go down to the family timeshare condo. It was hard to let them go. D and I did get some quiet time together at Wendy's for dinner. :o) Hey, it's the little things that make me happy. Erin called me while were out and asked if we needed her to whine and spill something so we would feel at home...lol Funny girl ;o)

We talked to the boys last night and they had had a full day of beach and indoor pool with Pizza for dinner. E had one issue...lol... he was upset because he wanted to wear his socks with this flip flops. I guess mom let him carry his flip flops but wear his regular shoes and socks. Poor little guy, I was suprised he wanted to wear that because he is usually such a fashionista! Silly guy.

They will be home tonight by dinner time. YAY! I miss them. It was very quiet last night.

Today S has a dentist appt. She broke a tooth chewing gum. Not sure what type of gum it was, but perhaps she will refrain from doing that again. I hope they are able to fix it today. I don't know about dentists in your area, but ours tend to bring you in, check it out and then have you come back to fix it. It looks like a small hole to me so maybe we will get lucky. (ETA: We were in and out with a fixed tooth! YAY!)

And just an update. I am still working on getting a mission trip together for next summer. Still working on the details, but I am SO excited!!!

Well, that's about all the news I have fit to print.
Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments: