Friday, April 10, 2009

Feeling blessed

There are days when I feel like pinching myself because I just feel so blessed. Today I have been just thinking about life and had one of those pinch me moments. ;o) Here's a few reasons why.

~We had such a grand time in Disney with friends that filled my heart. God is Good!

~On Saturday I was involved with our Emmaus teaming/training process and God just showed up! I had to preview a talk that I will be giving in a few weeks, and God just stood right there with me as I spoke. He then showed up as we all went out on the ocean front and brought the men from the Men's Emmaus teaming/training group to sing to us right there on the sand. oh man I wish you could have been there. At one point the women were all standing in a circle singing, and then one of them got all giddy and pointing (I had my back to the boardwalk) I turned around to see then men approaching singing loudly and smiling. I just wanted to tell all the women to shush so I could hear the men... something about a group of men singing to God just does something to my heart. Especially when one of them is my man!

~Sunday I was asked to help our senior pastor with our 11am traditional service at church. I haven't actually ever attended that service so I was pretty nervous about it. God again showed up and I read all the lines without choking, and didn't trip down the steps while serving communion. ;o) Always good times. ;o)

~Spending time with my family was a joy.

~ N really seems to finally be settling. FINALLY ;o) We have been really working on trying to spend time with him, quality time. We are also working on reducing the arguments. We just refuse to have them...lol

~ I have amazing friends. Truly God has blessed me in that area! I am usually in awe at how He placed some pretty doggon amazing people in my life!

~And most of all I have a Savior who loves me. ME! With all my flaws and faults and issues, He loves me anyway. No matter what! Now THAT is cause for praise!

Thank you God!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that everything has gone so well! God is good!

Tiffany said...

AMEN!!!