Friday, November 19, 2010

Operation Christmas Child, A Birthday and Silliness

So I am catching up on some pics and activies that we got to enjoy this week.
On Saturday I took the boys with me to the KLove Operation Christmas Child packing party. My job was to help the Girl Scouts fold the boxes... so I put the boys to work. They loved it! It was really so very cool to see my boys helping give back. Although it was interesting to explain why we were doing this...cause why doesn't Santa just bring them presents? :)

E-man is a folding master! :)
N was too busy checking everything else out and wanting to help in all the other places...lol LOVE his heart to help, it's hard to corral it sometimes though...lol

Filling in their 'About me' forms. SO sweet!

A little silliness... she's got loaded whipped cream...better back off!

S's 17th Birthday was on Wednesday...can you believe the couple above birthed such a beautiful young lady?!
My Z and my parents. :) He's SO grown...he'll be 21 next month...oh my goodness!
My sweet niece. :)
S, mom in law and D...
Me and my bigs..and my momma. :)
She was REALLY happy about this gift! :)
My sweet baby girl...
Not sure what happened at the table after dinner...all the kids and my brother decided it was time to make crazy faces... who do you think won?




Happy Birthday my sweet, beautiful, amazing, smart, caring, one of a kind baby girl!!!

3 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Happy Birthday S!!!! :)

Frugal Trenches said...

Happy Happy Birthday S! Those sure are some funny faces :)

LisaShaw said...

Aww, this is a PRECIOUS message and love all the family photos and fun!!! Birthday blessings to your beautiful daughter!

Thanks for sharing your family with us dear friend. Love you!