Thursday, August 14, 2008

Packing

So the antibiotics are working.  I feel so much better!  
We have been steadily packing and cleaning and preparing for our trip and I still feel SO unprepared for it all.
We have S and N taken care of.  All the schedules are arranged, and what isn't arranged can get done.
Z will actually be gone for a good bit of the time but he is rather self sufficient so nothing to worry about there.
D and I have all our papers in order and all things typed and packaged.
We are SO ready to go!
We have airlines tickets and our guest house is ready for us.  
I think I have my list about done.  Now all we have to do is get gone. ;o)

I will try to get S to update from my email so there is some communication.  If not... well check back after September 1 for the rest of the story...lol

3 comments:

Bergmama said...

I'm so happy to hear you're feeling better! Enjoy your trip, and I can't wait to hear about it!!!

Mugsey said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip. I'm so excited for you that you will be holding your little man in just a few more days. Yeah!!!!! May God go before you and be with you the entire time. Look forward to the rest of the story....
Hugs,
Michelle

Journada said...

we are praying for you daily!

love,
josh, keely & salem