Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bringing Home 2 More

Well bloggy friends... God's got a fun sense of humor... what's the saying about having plans of your own? His are always better... not always the same as yours. :)

So ... we have begun the journey. HS is done, waiting on some clearances...why are those always the slowest??!

Then we can officially claim the 2 BOYS ... that God has chosen for us.

Yep 2 BOYS... not any girls.

2 Boys that are B age 10 years and A 12 years ...one being hiv+.

Not what I thought we would be bringing home... I had envisioned a tiny little china beauty for months...then God said nope, not my plan for you. So then I envisioned a beautiful little Ethiopian girl.... then God said nope, not my plan for you. So then I envisioned perhaps a boy girl sibling group... there had to be another girl in there somewhere.... but again God said Nope... still not my plan for you.

We received our waiting child DVD and the children that said "I am yours" were 2 unrelated boys... older boys....

We still have to have Dossier paperwork done...my half is finished!!... so that we can claim them as our own, but we have asked to be considered for them.

We have been blessed to have 6000 towards our fees, but still need the 805 for USCIS, another 8000.00 to finish the agency processing fee and travel expenses.

We know God has a plan, for us...for them and for the finances to come together. We know He will provide...He's taken care of everything thus far.

Will you pray with us?? And for A and B?
And while you are praying for us, will you check our Linny's Blog and the other's there that also need prayer?

He sets the fatherless in homes... :)

13 comments:

James 1:27 Family said...

Very exciting!!! I love boys! So much fun and dirt! :)

Barry and Amy said...

Praise the Lord! So very happy for you and those two precious boys! What a blessing!

The money will come sister! I know!

Praying!

TJ said...

Very exciting.... Really would like to make another visit happen again soon - I so enjoyed the last one.
Terri

Dena said...

Oh so exciting!!! Where are they from then? How is this all happening so fast for you????

Andrea Hill said...

Yeahhh, huge congrats to you and your family. Bless you for letting God lead the way because many chose the easy way out by getting little ones. So so exciting.

Adeye said...

wooohooooooo, friend, I am totally doing the happy dance here. They are going to fit into your family just perfectly :)

I guess this just means that you'll have to go back for your princess :)

So happy for you. I bet your boys are thrilled.

Tarah said...

HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
God really is amazing. I can't wait to see their beautiful faces. :)

Tammy said...

So excited for you and your family! Praying that God will lift any barriers that would delay these precious boys from joining your family. I admire your strength and your faith to persevere.

Meliski said...

WOW! You go girl! Can't wait to watch this story unfold. :)

Susan said...

Is one Binian? not sure of the spelling.

Ellens Family said...

Yeah!!!!
Somehow I found your blog and have been praying for the waiting boys on the AAI DVD! I can't wait to hear who they are! Praise God!
SO Many older children wait...and wait...they see all the babies and toddlers come and leave with families and they wait...
Praise God!
Nicole

Unknown said...

Wow!! Congrats. I too, love boys! Isn't amazing to follow God's plan!

Matthew and Amanda said...

Congratulations! Older boys are a lot of fun!

Amanda