Thursday, February 10, 2011

Saying Goodbye






Today we said good bye.. or maybe it's see you later... to my little bitty Grandmother.

I never called her grandmother... only mom.

She's lived a long amazing life and will be missed greatly! My last time with her was full of love and sweetness. I will always cherish that time with her.

She passed calmly and in peace, and with family there telling her she was loved and that God loved her too... It's all anyone could ask for.

So... we shall see you soon mom... we love you!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

So sorry to hear about this. Praying for comfort in your loss.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

I am so sorry....praying as you say goodbye.

Adeye said...

What a GLORIOUS reunion it will be, friend. Simply glorious. Praying the Father will hold you tight at this time.

THANK YOU for the stunning tee. I love it.

Hugs to you tonight. Hang tight. You are loved.

Tammy said...

Andrea and family....sorry for you loss. It sounds like your grandmother was very a ver special person and will be missed dearly. Praying for comfort for your family.