Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Runnin..Runnin

Ok, so I don't usually listen to the Black Eyed Peas but their song that says "Runnin, Runnin..." is stuck in my head.

Things have been moving forward in life even as I wanted them to stop for a moment so that I could grieve, guess it's good to move forward rather than wallow though huh?

We have a couple of fun mission team updates coming, more fundraisers for that. The trip is in June and we have a long way to go, but just when I think it's too much or we won't make it, then I see new light and new fire from the team to move forward. He's showing us that He's in it and moving us.

Tonight I have a Missions Meeting at church, I chair the committee and we are going to talk about passions...why we got into missions in the first place and why we are moving forward with the ones we are involved with. I am kind of excited about it. I think it will help us all get excited about where we are and what we are doing.

Project HOPEFUL is ramping up some more fun stuff! Appearances, interviews and mission work. So much great stuff, I don't believe I get to be a part of this organization and with these women!

The paperwork for the adoption is going to be the death of me...LOL Can I get an Amen?! You would think that it wouldn't be that hard since we have done this before, but with everything else it's making me a bit bonkers. :) GOOD bonkers! But Bonkers all the same...and on top of that I am working with a fantabulous momma to fund raise together for our kids...it's such an awesome idea! Can't wait to share!

AND we have the new Haiti connection. That's so fun! Check out Rhyan's Blog she is getting ready to move in some really awesome ways in Haiti. That country still needs so much love and attention...both the children and adults!

I also have to try to actually work my 'real' job and be momma. hhhmmm :)

I am a bit bonkers but loving it. I feel like God's been moving me in an amazing direction and feel Him with each of us. We are getting socked pretty hard financially...but that's Satan trying to get us to look at the world and not at what God is doing. Satan knows our weakness, but we know HIS strength.

Will you be in prayer with us? How can we pray for you?

2 comments:

Adeye said...

Wow, friend, you sure ARE busy!!!! Boy do I know the paperwork is not so much fun.....oh but the end result is simply glorious!!!! Hang in there.

Get some rest too :)

Sharon Wilfong said...

What a wonderful blog!! I'm passing the "Irresistably Sweet" blog award on to you.
Come by my blog to pick it up.