Friday, August 27, 2010

Whatcha been up to?....

Goodness time flies when you are having fun... or just being busy.

Things have calmed a bit...or maybe I am just taking them more in stride I am not sure. :)

S is doing well. Healing from her car accident, and the loss of her friend. His funeral is tomorrow. What a great kid, such a sad loss. The kids have really rallied around each other though and are lifting each other up. It's really sweet to see.

In other news...look who lost his first tooth! :) He was so excited! His top 2 front teeth are crowned, and he firmly believes that his 'gold' teeth will not fall out. I hope they stay in as long as possible, but eventually they gotta come out.

School starts in 2 weeks, the kids are all excited. S is so ready to get back to her friends and E is ready to start his first day at big boy school. We will see how he does on the first day. He's all bravado one moment and then not so much the next. Big transitions are hard on a little man.

Summer is winding down, we have been to the pool, to the beach, out to the country to ride 4 wheelers... N is going to be an Evil Kinevil (sp?) some day.. the boy has NO fear. We have been lazy...and crazy. :) It's been great... where did the time go??

Mission trip 2011 is well under way in planning! SO excited to get back to ET. I miss it so much.
We have a great group so far. I can't wait to see what God does with us all! :)

I have another new project beginning... will have to wait to share it with you but I am SO excited!!
Have a wonderful weekend ya'll!


1 comment:

Calico Sky said...

I hope the adjustment to school goes well! I'm so sorry about S's friend.

((((Hugs))))