Monday, August 30, 2010

Lordy Lordy I am 40...hey when did that happen?!

So... 40 yrs ago today, these 2 became parents. They say they have had me forever, because I was born almost 9 months after their wedding day...lol

And this is the boy that I have had forever... my big Z. Goodness... how is it possible that I have a son this old...and big?! ;)
My mom in law and my baby boy.

All of us together in the same place...doesn't happen often. :) E wasn't much into the pics, but I love this!
Sibling rivalry...
Just kiddin...

These little 40 confetti were the kit of the lunch. :)


Even daddy had to get into the act...lol So E-man helped him...
A little extra spit...

...and a pound on the head ought to make them stick!


Me and my sweet sweet S.
Here's to 40 more yrs...
Thank you God for blessing my life with so so much beauty!

11 comments:

Leah said...

Happy 40th birthday! :)

Our journey following Christ said...

Happy Birthday, Andrea!! Looks like your 40th was honored in the most perfect way, surrounded by the family who loves you so much.

I'm so glad you are FINALLY in your 40's! Catching up to me, you are!

Love you,
Laura

James 1:27 Family said...

Love seeing your family! Happy, happy, happy birthday!!!!

Love in Jesus,
Amy

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Not too far behind you :)

Calico Sky said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

I actually typed out all those happy's which a. shows how special you are b. explains why I must now go and rest my fingers ;)

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Your fmaily is so sweet!! AND the "extra spit and a pound on the head" made me burst out laughing... Too funny!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! You have such a beautiful family!

Continuing to pray for S and all of you!

LisaShaw said...

Aww, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!

Happy Birthday to ya!
Happy Birthday to ya!
Happy Birthday!!!!

Blessings to you darlin! I remember my 40th it was the beginning of an entire NEW dimension of my life. Almost 5 years later (I'll be 45 in Feb); I'm still loving my 40's!!!! I hear the 50's are even better (SMILE). I'll just enjoy where I am for now and you too!

Love you and Happy Birthday!

Adeye said...

Oh I hope I can look as good as you when I hit the big 4-0!

Happy happy birthday, friend. Yes--praying for an even better 40 years to come. Hope you had a stunning day,

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!!! (one day late)

Hope you enjoyed time celebrating with family and friends!

Tiffany said...

You look BEAUTIFUL in these pics!